Earn Qantas Points
Earn Qantas Points
Earn Qantas Points With Budget Rent A Car
Budget Australia is a proud partner of Qantas Frequent Flyer and we are pleased to offer Qantas Points benefits to our customers. Your ability to earn points does not stop when you leave the terminal – you can earn throughout your journey with Budget as well.
- Earn Qantas Points on rentals - Budget customers can earn 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent on rentals in Australia* and 700 points per rental overseas. Simply include your Qantas Frequent Flyer number when making your booking.
- Discounts for Qantas Frequent Flyer members - Qantas Frequent Flyer members also receive discounts on Budget bookings, by entering their Qantas Frequent Flyer number and BCD D1154001 when booking via budget.com.au.
- Redeem Qantas Points on Budget rentals - If you wish to use Qantas Points on a Budget rental, you can redeem them for bookings made via qantas.com.au.
- Special Qantas Points offers – We run bonus Qantas Points offers throughout the year, giving you the opportunity to boost the number of points you earn. You can view our Deals page to see what is available.
If you wish to have your Qantas Frequent Flyer number automatically added to all Budget bookings, you can sign up to become a Budget Fastbreak member. We save your preferences on file, so that you don’t need to remember to add it every time you travel. Earning points has never been easier.
If you’re not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member yet, we are pleased to offer free sign up for Budget customers. Head to qantas.com/budgetjoin to find out more.
Terms and Conditions
- Points in relation to goods and services of car rental frequent flyer partner services are earned in accordance with the rates and terms and conditions determined by the frequent flyer partner service and are subject to change. Please check with Budget for details prior to purchasing any product or services for rates and terms and conditions. A summary of the rates and terms and conditions can be found in the Qantas Frequent Flyer Benefits Guide book and on the Qantas website, qantas.com/frequentflyer.
- Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn points at participating locations worldwide excluding Alaska (check with Budget for details), the member must quote his/her membership number when making a reservation.
- Points can only be earned by the member using the car rental service and by one member per car rental. Points cannot be split between two or more members participating in the same rental.
- Points are earned on Time and Kilometre charges on qualifying rental rates only in Australia and not on miscellaneous charges, one-way fees, delivery/collection fees, insurance (e.g. LDW, PAI & PEB etc), excess reduction fees, fuel, GST, Airport Fees or Premium Location surcharges.
- Where points are earned on a per rental basis, daily consecutive rentals within the same city are considered as one rental. Where points are accumulated for every whole dollar spent, only charges relating to length of rental and kilometre usage will accrue points.
- Whether points are earned on a per rental basis or for every dollar spent a maximum of one rental per city per day applies.
- Points may not be earned for package holiday rentals or other rates deemed ineligible by Qantas or Budget. Points are not earned for free rentals, industry discounted rentals, government rates, group rates or other special promotional rates. Please check with Budget at time of reservation as to eligibility.
- When an upgrade occurs, points are earned based on the vehicle class paid for.
- Retrospective claims will only be processed if the rental occurred no more than six months prior to receipt of the Member's claim.
- Retrospective claims or claims for points omitted from the Activity Statement will be accepted only if a copy of a Budget rental agreement or a Budget rental number is provided as proof of rental. Vouchers, charge card vouchers and confirmation advices will not be accepted.